IBPS Clerks CWE V Recruitment 2015: Institute of BankingPersonnel Selection (IBPS) has announced a notification to conduct online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations listed below is tentatively scheduled in December 2015 and January 2016. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the IBPS official website www.ibps.in from 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015. this year as per the report there is huge vacancies in banking sector Moreover details about IBPS Clerks CWE V Recruitment 2015, regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply and other information are given below…
IBPS Clerks CWE V Recruitment 2015
Association Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Organization Official Website : www.ibps.in
Name of the Posts : Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-V)
Participating Banks :
Allahabad Bank : Indian Overseas Bank
Andhra Bank : Oriental Bank of Commerce
Bank of Baroda : Punjab National Bank
Bank of India : Punjab & Sind Bank
Bank of Maharashtra : Syndicate Bank
Canara Bank : UCO Bank
Central Bank of India : Union Bank of India
Corporation Bank : United Bank of India
Dena Bank : Vijaya BankW
Indian Bank : Any other Bank / Financial Institution
Age Limit : 20 years to 28 years as on 01.08.2015
Qualification : Diploma / Degree
Application Fee : Rs.600/-
Mode of Selection : Preliminary, Main Examination & Common Interview
Mode of Apply : Online
Last Date : 01.09.2015
Eligible Criteria for IBPS Clerks CWE V Recruitment 2015
Educational Qualification : Candidate should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute .The candidates must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he / she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College / Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 28 years. i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1995 (both dates inclusive).
Age Relaxation :
1. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
2. Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 03 years
3. Persons With Disabilities : 10 years
4. Ex-Servicemen / Disable Ex-Servicemen : actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disable Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
5. Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried : 09 years
6. Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89 : 05 years
7. Persons affected by 1984 riots : 05 years
8. Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) : 05 years
Application Fee : Application Fees / Intimation Charges Payable from 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015 (Online Payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows.
– Rs.100/- for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates.
– Rs.600/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
The selection will be made after online examinations First Preliminary and then Main exam. Structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows.
1) English Language : 30 Marks/30 Question
2) Numerical Ability : 35 Question/35 Marks
3) Reasoning Ability : 35 Question/35 Marks
Total there will be 100 Questions, Exam Duration : 1hour
1) Reasoning : 40 Question/40 Marks
2) English Language : 40 Question/40 Marks
3) Quantitative Aptitude : 40 Question/40 Marks
4) General Awareness : 40 Question/40 Marks (with special reference to Banking Industry)
5) computer Knowledge : 40 Question/40 Marks
Total there will be 100 Marks for 100 Questions, Exam Duration : 2hour
Selection Process : Candidate have to pay application fee/ intimation charges of Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category and Rs. 600/- for all others through online only through payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen from 11-08-2015 to 01-09-2015.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerks CWE V Recruitment 2015
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through the IBPS Official website www.ibps.in from 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online : Before applying online, candidates should –
1. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm x 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
2. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
3. keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee / intimation charges.
4. have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 11-08-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 01-09-2015.
Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET): 03-11-2015 to 17-11-2015.
Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: 16-11-2015 to 21-11-2015.
Download of Call letter for Online Examination-Preliminary: 18-11-2015 onwards.
Online Examination-Preliminary: 05-12-2015, 06-12-2015, 12-12-2015, 13-12-2015.
Declaration of Result Status of Preliminary Examination: December 2015.
Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: December 2015.
Date of Online Main Examination: 02-01-2016 & 03-01-2016.
Declaration of Main Result: January 2016.
Download of Call Letter for Interview: January 2016.
Conduct of Interview: February 2016.
Provisional Allotment: April 2016.
Click Here for IBPS Clerks CWE V Recruitment 2015 Official Notification
Click here to apply online
More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about IBPS Clerks CWE V Recruitment 2015.
All the best